Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Graphic Reflection

Graphic Reflection I created a poster to summarize my design journey throughout this course by using InDesign and PhotoShop. I used PhotoShop to alter the size of the photos and create a background, and then used InDesign to create the poster. The first body of texts summarizes my reflection of the course and my work while the others summarize each piece of work I placed on my poster. The large plan oblique was a part of my drafting project I did by hand, the four sketches are four of my best sketches I chose from my sketch journal, and the other project is a brief look at my tessellation project. Something I found challenging when working on my poster was working with layout and color. I feel as if I executed layout and color effectively after multiple rough drafts. This project helped me understand the importance of layout and color as well as using InDesign and Photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment